Are you looking for Fully-Funded scholarships in Europe? we have another great opportunity for you. Applications are now open for the Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands for International students. For those applicants who looking for a Master’s degree scholarship, this opportunity is for you. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: Radboud University
- Lavel Of Study: Masters’s degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who Can Apply: Every Countries
- Deadline: Open All Years
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships are offering the following academic fields and majors. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship 2024
To qualify for a this scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2024 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Documents Requirements for Radboud University Scholarship 2024
- Curriculum vitae
- Two Recommendation letters
- Getting admission to a master’s program is not the same as getting Radboud Scholarship, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- Applicants must need to apply for the fully-funded and partially-funded scholarships through this scholarship.
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship 2024?
The Application Process is Completely Online for Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands. You need to upload the Required Documents in the Online Application System. The official Advertisement is also given below.
Click to Apply