Applications are invited to apply for the GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. One of the Prestigious University. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2024/ GIST is offering Masters Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships and Masters leading to PhD Scholarships for all students.
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: GIST University
- Lavel of Study: Masters, PhD, MS to PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who Can Apply: Every Countries
- Deadline: Open All Years
Students can apply in one of the following study field under GIST Scholarship program.
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
Eligibility Criteria For GIST University Scholarship 2024.
To be eligible to apply for GIST Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, You must hold a Master’s Degree.
Document Requirements for GIST University Scholarship 2024.
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea, applicants have to submit these documents. No need to send these document by post. You can Email them to university directly.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university
Financial Benefits GIST University Scholarship 2024.
GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to pursue masters or PhD degree from Korea number 1 university. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
How to Apply for GIST University Scholarship 2024.
There is an Online Application Form to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. Complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above. Visit the given below link for more details about the GIST Scholarship and application procedure:
Click to Apply