Concordia University Texas is a private university in Austin, Texas. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and online degrees as well as an adult degree program for part-time and returning students.
Concordia University Texas is affiliated with the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod (LCMS) and is a member of the Concordia University System, the seven-member association of LCMS colleges and universities. As a Lutheran university, Concordia’s stated mission is to develop Christian leaders.
- Hoat Country: USA
- Host University: Concordia University Texas
- Lavel of Study : undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who Can Apply: Every Countries
- Deadline: Open All Years
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Computer Science
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Political Science and Government
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religious Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Sciences
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Eligibility Criteria of Concordia University Texas Scholarships 2023/2024
- Entrance scholarships are available to full-time students entering university studies for the first time, based on completion of CEGEP, Canadian High School or College, or equivalent
- Candidates must be admitted to a Bachelor’s program
- These awards are not available to students Visiting students, Independent students or students
Financial benefits of Concordia University Texas Scholarships 2023/2024
- The majority of Concordia University Texas undergrads use financial aid to help pay for school. In 2023, 988 of the 1,740 undergrads enrolled received financial aid. Concordia University Texas meets 68% of the demonstrated financial need for undergraduates.
- The average financial aid package for a full-time, first-year student is around $33,505 a year. Around 75% of Concordia University Texas undergrads take out student loans to cover any remaining costs. Concordia University Texas graduates who have student loans graduate with an average of $27,855 of student loan debt.
How to Apply For Concordia University Texas Scholarships 2023/2024 ?
how to Apply Step By Step 👇
- You can put three program choices on your application.
- Your first choice should be your top choice. If you don’t get accepted to your first choice, we’ll automatically consider your other choices, in the order that you specify. If admitted to a program, your remaining choices will be cancelled.
- Pick a new subject for each choice. For example, don’t choose the specialization and major in the same subject (e.g. Psychology). If you don’t meet the requirements for the specialization, we’ll automatically consider you for the major instead.
- Consider programs with different admissions requirements. Avoid selecting programs that have exactly the same requirements.
- Consider including a less competitive program among your choices. This will help maximize your chances!
Click Here to Apply