Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
The Nigeria customs service recruitment portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. There, you’ll be able to access the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment online application form if you’re interested in joining the force.
This article brings you all that you need to know pertaining to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2022, ranging from the recruitment application starting and closing dates, to eligibility criteria to steps involved in applying for the recruitment.
We put together this article to guide you through a simple and stress-free application process.
Are you wondering if the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment is currently ongoing? Would you like to know the commencement and closing dates for the recruitment application? We’ve got you.
The recruitment application form has not been made public or online yet. This means that the Nigeria Customs Service is recruiting at the moment, there has been no starting or closing dates announced yet.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2022
There are a couple of requirements you ought to meet before taking the step to apply for a chance to be recruited into the Nigeria Customs Service. Therefore, below is a list of conditions you must satisfy to be considered for employment in the Nigeria Customs Service.
- You must be a Nigerian by birthYou must be at least 1.62 meters in height
- as a man, and 1.64 meters as a woman.
- You must have a broad chest which when measured must be at least 0.87 meters as a man.
- You must be mentally and physically fit, with a certificate of medical fitness gotten from a federal government hospital.
- You must have your WASSCE, GCE, NABTEB or NECO certificate in which you must have at least 5 credits in no more than 2 sittings including mathematics and English.
- If you have a higher degree such as OND, HND, BSC, etc you’re invited to apply
You must possess at least a WASSCE, NECO, /GCE, and/or NABTEB certificate to be qualified to apply.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022
Once you’re done reading through the eligibility requirements, if you find that you’ve satisfied all the above listed criteria and would like to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment exercise, here’s how to apply;
Go to the Nigeria Customs Service portal via https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
Decide on and click on your preferred position
Go through the job description and requirements carefully.
Hit the “I’m interested” feature to begin
Fill out the NCS application form as is required.
Upload/Attach the required documents
Cross check the details supplied and go on to submit.
Candidates who are found to have fulfilled all the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted right after the selection is done.